Throughout my career I have taken on dynamic leadership roles in newly created or expanding businesses and consistently achieved success. I have tested my ability to make decisions, created policies and procedures, as well as implement new strategies. I have successfully used these abilities, gained experience from team collaboration, and shown growth for the bottom line in any setting that I have taken part in. My career history includes:
- 2008 – Present – Owner & Teacher at Ten Yoga Studio/Mobile/TV – Longest operating studio in Georgina, leader of a multi-award winning team and Community Host & producer of 100 TV shows for Rogers TV.
- 2008 – Outreach & Event Coordinator for the Lake Simcoe Conservation Foundation, Contract – Secured the 1st Title sponsor, increased revenue by 66% and out-sold all 20 years of prior ticket sales.
- 2007 – 2009 – Executive Coordinator of Administration for Bright Star, Condominium Developer – Lead administrator for over $25 million in sales in 2 months and succeeded to $60 million in sales in 2 years.
- 2002 – 2007 – Harbour Management & Event Coordinator for Crate Marine – Oversaw $1 million dollars in revenue, a staff of 12, and events.
- 1996 – 2001 – Outside Sales Representative for Transat Holidays – Managed a territory of 500 accounts that increased 45% over 5 years and generated a 23% increase to bring yearly sales to $31 million in 2001.
I have +15 years experience in management, adult facilitation, life-style mentoring, customer relations and in administration oriented work, coupled with+10 years of event coordination and promotions. During my career, I developed strong team environments, created and implemented procedures for best practices. I have consistently cultivated honest relationships with a wide range of clients and continuously surpassed multi-million dollar sales targets. I have overseen events at all budget levels while organizing and tending to administrative details.