In 2007, I established my local Administration and Event Planning business as I was completing my studies in yoga. Since 2008,Ten Yoga opened and it has played a significant role in encouraging health and wellness in Georgina and York Region. The Ten Yoga team and I are proud to have been recognized for our efforts:
- 2015 winner of Georgina Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award for “Community Spirit”
- 2015 Georgina Advocate (Metroland Media) Readers’ Choice Award winner for “Best Yoga Business”
- 2016 Women in Business nominee from the Town of Georgina and Town of East Gwillimbury
- 2017 York Region Community Character Nominee for Adult Character
- Four time nominee for the Georgina Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award
These wins and nominations from the public are an incredible honour, after all Georgina has over 3,000 businesses, and it means that what we have strived to do has been noticed!